Free Gifts for WooCommerce allows you to offer Free Gifts to your customers in four ways,
1. Admin can manually send free gifts to any user
2. Gift products can be automatically added to the user’s cart
3. Customers can choose their gift on cart page
4. Admin can offer free gifts to customers in the form of Buy X Get Y(Buy One Get One)
- Award Free Gifts for making purchases on the site
- Free Gifts can be automatically added to the user’s cart
- Customers can choose their Free Gifts
- Admin can create any number of rules in advance
- Free Gifts rules can be configured based on Cart Subtotal / Cart Quantity
- Admin can manually offer Free Gifts to any user
- Maximum number of Free Gifts per order can be customized
- Option to restrict Free Gifts if a WooCommerce coupon is already applied in cart
- Option for the admin to restrict multiple quantities of the same product being chosen as a free product
* To manually send Free Gifts to a user, navigate to the Manual Gift Tab within the plugin menu.
* Select a user in the user selection option and select the products(s) in product selection option.
You must log in to submit a review.