WordPress auto-poster/reposter plugin which supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google my Business, Telegram, Medium, Reddit, Tumblr, VK, OK.ru, Plurk, WordPress based blogs.
FS Poster gives you a great opportunity to auto-publish WordPress posts on the most popular social networks automatically. By making use of FS Poster you will also be able to schedule posts, re-publish previously created posts, and so on.
What are the benefits of purchasing the FS POSTER plugin?
- Save your time You will be able to save your time by sharing your WordPress posts automatically
- Improves site SEO You will be able to increase links to your site from social networks.
- Keep your social media fresh You will be able to keep your social profiles fresh by posting frequently using Schedule module.
- Increase site visitors More shares will bring more visitors to your site.
Supported social networks
You will be able to publish your posts/pages/products to 14 social networks at the same time:
- Facebook ( accounts, pages, groups )
- Twitter ( accounts )
- Instagram ( accounts, stories )
- Linkedin ( accounts, companies )
- Pinterest ( account boards )
- Reddit ( accounts, subreddits )
- Tumblr ( accounts )
- VK.com ( accounts, pages, groups, events )
- OK.ru ( accounts, groups )
- Telegram ( chats, channels, groups )
- Medium ( profiles, publications )
- Google My Business ( locations )
- WordPress based sites
Auto-post New Blog Posts:
- Auto-post is a way to post your content to your social media accounts automatically.
- Creating a new post is not a big thing. However, sharing the new post to all your social network accounts is time-consuming and boring.
- Most businesses have hundreds of accounts, pages, groups, etc. to be engaged with their readers and customers.
- That is the reason we need automation, which will allow us to share our posts on those accounts without paying monthly fees and spending any of our valuable time.
- Sharing your posts using FS Poster is extremely simple.
- After installing and configuring the plugin on your website and adding your accounts to the plugin, you just need to publish your WordPress post.