Import Shopify to WooCommerce GPL Introduction
S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce GPL helps you to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce easily. With only 2 steps your Shopify store data will be imported included store settings, shipping zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, customers, products, and orders.
The plugin uses the Shopify API key to transfer data from Shopify to the WooCommerce store directly, your data is kept private.
- Unlimited import with no extra pay:You’re free to import all your data from Shopify to WooCommerce. There is no limit on how many products, data… you can import. You don’t need to pay any extra fee to import, just import as many as you want.
- Commit import successful:We commit that you will import data successfully. Please follow our guiding document and video to know how to use the plugin to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce. If you have any trouble with the import progress, feel free to contact us.
Update Imported Products
After successfully importing products from Shopify to WooCommerce. If there is any change in the Shopify store, you can use the update option to update it into the WooCommerce store.
- Import new products: when you have new products in Shopify, just import the whole store again in WooCommerce. The plugin will automatically skip imported products and import your new Shopify product.
- Update imported products: if you change product details in Shopify, you can easily update the changes in WooCommerce. The update option allows you to update multiple products at once.
- Schedule update: The plugin allows you to schedule a time to update product prices and inventory from Shopify.
- Update fields: Choose to update necessary fields among product title, price, inventory, description and images.
- Status: The plugin provides you information about the updated time, status (success or failed), and updated field.